Eye spy with my little eye:
A couple both wearing pink long sleeved shirts.
-Did they plan that?
Two guys wearing fancy dress shirts, strolling the bar scene.
-Trying a little too hard aren't we guys, everyone else is wearing t-shirts and shorts!
A thai lady with a light skinned child.
-Is that child a half breed? Where's the father, does he know that he has a child in Thailand. Is this lady a prostitute?
An elderly man walking hand in hand with a young thai girl.
-I hope that man doesn't have a wife somewhere! Poor girl, I hope that man's hands aren't clammy.
That guy from my guesthouse is flirting with that girl who hasn't spoken to anyone since I arrived.
-I betcha they hook up! (Morning after...) Yep, I was right.
A bright red faced man laying in the sun.
-That's so gonna hurt buddy, what are you thinking?
A Thai person with low rise jeans and their crack showing.
-What's new?
An Israeli girl asking the McDonald's manager to turn down the air-conditioning.
-No comment. Lower my head and shake.
A elderly caucasion women strolling the beach topless.
-What was she like when she was younger, maybe an activist or something? You go lady! Ooops, stop staring Dean!
A Thai... uh... a Thai... person.
-Is that a boy or a girl?
A ladyboy with too much make-up.
-Ouch, you need to hide your adam's apple or something.
A ladyboy riding on the back of that guy's motorbike.
-Does he know she's a he?
An elderly couple, walking hand in hand on the beach.
-Now that's sweet, I hope they're enjoying their vacation.
A young girl collecting the flowers from the Budhha shrine and returning them to her Mother who originally sold them in the first place.
-Hey!
Someone staring at me.
-I wonder what they're thinking?
I believe one of the main goals in life is to never get stuck in "The Waiting Place". If you succeed, you'll win 1000 mega points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letters to my Mom - Part 1
Hi Mom, I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...
-
"Pardon me?" Dean : For what name please? Caller: Ummm... yes, I'd like Michael Jackson's phone number please? Dean : Ok, ...
-
Wednesday: Linguistics test on Morphology: 15% English group presentation comparing "O" to "Othello": 15% (Group rhymes ...
-
Painful Pedicure So I got the pedicure I had intended on the other day. It was my first ever professional pedicure, other than the one that...
1 comment:
the elderly man holding the little girl's hand...
is he german? eeewww...israeli girl in the mcdonald's...
why isn't she in india?that someone who's staring at me (dean) is thinking...
i wish that guy would stop staring at me... ha!
Post a Comment