Friday, March 11, 2005

Countdown (Bangkok, Thailand)

8 hours and 36 minutes until I leave Bangkok. Wow, I've got mixed feelings about all this. Definitley excited to go home and I'm definitley sad to leave Asia. I can't believe its almost over. Its been good.

I spent my last day here in Bangkok, my 7th and final time here, shopping at this insane weekend market. Couldn't wrap my head around that place, found lots of cheap things though!! Tonight I tried to do some last minute things, but I ended up hanging out with a couple Canadians, I guess they're a good warm up for what's coming. Well, gotta pack, busy, busy, busy.

Stay tuned for my next blog. Its gonna be written from my homeland... O' Canada!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

You're coming home? Wonderful. Are you coming back to Calgary or somewheres else?

bubba said...

what the hell? thanx for telling me now... you should stay. there's nothing for you here! ha!

Letters to my Mom - Part 1

 Hi Mom,  I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...