It started with an outing to a shopping mall in Medellin, Colombia. What was created was an on & off travel buddy for nearly 7 months, and a friendship like no other. I will miss you Leticia Defazio... until we meet again!
I believe one of the main goals in life is to never get stuck in "The Waiting Place". If you succeed, you'll win 1000 mega points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letters to my Mom - Part 1
Hi Mom, I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...
-
"Pardon me?" Dean : For what name please? Caller: Ummm... yes, I'd like Michael Jackson's phone number please? Dean : Ok, ...
-
Wednesday: Linguistics test on Morphology: 15% English group presentation comparing "O" to "Othello": 15% (Group rhymes ...
-
Painful Pedicure So I got the pedicure I had intended on the other day. It was my first ever professional pedicure, other than the one that...

No comments:
Post a Comment