After almost four days in La Paz, trying to find some oxygen, trying to find a nice warm winter coat, and a whole bunch of wandering around the streets, sight seeing and chilling at coffee shops with Leticia, I've decided that I like this place. It is hard not to compare it to Lima where I fell in love with the city and it's people, but La Paz has its own features I suppose. Sadly, we are leaving in a couple of hours.
 |
| Leticia & I sightseeing in La Paz |
We will be heading into the Salt Flats of Bolivia on a 3 day, 2 night excursion. I hear it will be bloody cold! I have given up trying to find a coat that I like, I had a bit of a blow up at store yesterday due to a price quote misunderstanding. That's all I'll say, I don't want to talk about it! Instead, I've purchased a touristy alpaca sweater, but it's nice, along with a toque that doesn't match. So anyway, I'll be offline for three days... man that's a lot for me.
 |
| This Bolivian boy is cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment