Ugh! So I'm going to spill the beans on here, just because I need to vent out my frustrations. Plus I know only a handful will read this.
I am in the process of extending my trip for maybe another 5-6 months!! Exciting I know, yippee... hopefully you catch the tone in my voice as I wrote that.
I need to call my airline and extend my flight. I inquired with my butterfly (let's use the word butterfly for any derogatory words, ie: stupid, fucking, bloody, damn, shit, idiotic, etc) travel agent a few months ago and she wasn't butterfly helpful. I just emailed her again, let's see if the butterfly butterfly will butterfly respond!
In the last few days I've spent close to four hours in butterfly Internet cafes and on my iPhone, using butterfly skype to call my butterfly airline. I can't butterfly get through! "we are experiencing butterfly higher than normal call volumes..." oh yeah, butterfly off! I've just waited 75 minutes on butterfly hold and decided to finally hang up. The other day I waited 65 minutes. And this morning, due to skype my call was dropped at least 5 butterfly times, after getting through the butterfly voice recognition reception, in which they could find my reservation. However, when I go to the butterfly website I don't have the correct butterfly confirmation number to make any butterfly changes! BUTTERFLY!!
Relax Dean. Okay... Let's put things into butterfly perspective... I'm extending my butterfly trip!! Butterfly wonderful! Just another travel bump to get over...
I believe one of the main goals in life is to never get stuck in "The Waiting Place". If you succeed, you'll win 1000 mega points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letters to my Mom - Part 1
Hi Mom, I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...
-
"Pardon me?" Dean : For what name please? Caller: Ummm... yes, I'd like Michael Jackson's phone number please? Dean : Ok, ...
-
Wednesday: Linguistics test on Morphology: 15% English group presentation comparing "O" to "Othello": 15% (Group rhymes ...
-
Painful Pedicure So I got the pedicure I had intended on the other day. It was my first ever professional pedicure, other than the one that...
5 comments:
Hey Dean!!! I miss ya!! I'm excited that you're extending your stay but we miss you dearly too! Hopefully your flight thingy with the travel agent will work out. Let me know if you need any help! I can always hunt down this travel lady for you in calgary! Shall I egg her??!?
Hey Flo, nice to hear from you! I miss y'all as well, but I'll make it back eventually. I have emailed my friend in Calgary that works for United and he's gonna help me out. I guess they've just merged Continental n United's computer systems 3 days ago! Seems like a mess. But yes, if you that butterfly agent of mine, throw an egg in her face!! Haha.
Deano,
Flipped through every pic you have on facebook!
I'm worried about you. R u having enough fun down there? R the people nice?
Haha!!
The trip extension is a good idea. Wouldn't worry about coming back anytime soon. It's relatively dull around here.
Mr. Woo! How are you? Don´t let pictures fool you, but yes Im having a great time these days. Nothing to worry about though. And I agree, Calgary will always be Calgary to the most extent. :-)
Butterfly your funny
Post a Comment