Tomorrow I'm going for my travel shots. I hate needles! Or should I say, I'm terrified of them. I cringe and pout like a baby when I see them. Just typing this, I'm cringing.
I'm going to be throwing a little "moving out, moving on" party this Saturday, there's about 30 people who said that they're coming. Yikes. I don't know how I'll fit them all in. I have to inform my neighbours as well, I hope they don't mind. Who cares, I'm moving out anyway. But gee, what a bright idea this was of mine. I have a lot of things I need to do still, other than planning my own party. I thought the event planning was over when I left work. Oh right... I'm not fully done work. Foolish me, I agreed to hold one last public workshop three weeks after my last day of work. And, I'm the one doing more of the organizing for it, simple stuff though I suppose.
Hmmm... what else do I have to do. Oh yeah, so I guess I need a tourist visa to get into Brazil and Paraguay. The Brazilian one takes at least 15 business days, and I would have to send my passport to Vancouver first. Not going to happen. I'll get into Brazil somehow. I hope to get one while I'm in Bolivia, which might be a lot quicker. I should get the application ready first though.
What else... packing. Not only my backpack, but my whole bloody apartment. Ugh. Jeremy and I need to separate a lot of our things still. I also need to liquidate a lot of our old furniture that neither of us wants. I'm going to be giving a bunch of it away via kijiji. I hope there's some takers.
I have also foolishly decided to go to Vancouver Pride over the long weekend. What was I thinking when I agreed to that one? Oh well, it will be a blast. I just hope it doesn't eat up a bunch of my money. As well, it eats up five of my days left here in Canada. I gotta start concentrating. Dedicate time to what I need to do! I will get it all done, I hope. What's the worst that can happen? No matter what, I'm getting on that plane on August 16th.
No comments:
Post a Comment