Sunday, July 17, 2005

The End of Misery

I've quit my office job for the following reasons:
  • Repetitiveness and boredom
  • 2 new full time members will be joining our team and will be kicking me out of my office
  • I will be shuffled around from office to office, forced to board with a stranger who probably won't want to listen to my CD's and with no desk to call my own
  • I'm never included in any social events
  • I hate working 2 jobs
  • My own personal free time is at a null

This Thursday will be my last day at Canadian Natural Resources.

Ahhh.. I feel much better! Now, what to do with my other shitty job?

1 comment:

bubba said...

you should go on strike, eh...

Letters to my Mom - Part 1

 Hi Mom,  I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...