Sunday, May 15, 2005

Eye Openers

Patrick's 8th

I'd like to say that I took this shot on purpose, this blurred effect I mean, but its just a fortunate accident. I couldn't believe how big Patrick was when I came home from my travels. I think that he was the only real thing/person that seemed different. Everything else seemed to be the same.



Canadian Rockies

I never realized how phenomenal the Canadian Rockies are, I couldn't stop taking photos from the plane, I'd take one shot, fly for another couples minutes and pull my camera out again. I've lived by these mountains all my life, I can see them from the window at my house in the far off distance. I guess its something you just take for granted. Well, I should take a lesson from this.

2 comments:

parabolicant said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAN!!!

bubba said...

you're way too mysterious.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Letters to my Mom - Part 1

 Hi Mom,  I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...