When I was a child, there used to be this little jingle that was sung all the time on television about Calgary. Whenever I travel away from Calgary and come back home I sing it, its a perfect fit...
Makes no difference where I go,
you're the best hometown I know.
HELLO CALGARY! HELLO CALGARY!
Channels 2 & 7 (and Dean Estrella) love you.
Ahhhh.... I made it! I'm home!
I believe one of the main goals in life is to never get stuck in "The Waiting Place". If you succeed, you'll win 1000 mega points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letters to my Mom - Part 1
Hi Mom, I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...
-
"Pardon me?" Dean : For what name please? Caller: Ummm... yes, I'd like Michael Jackson's phone number please? Dean : Ok, ...
-
Wednesday: Linguistics test on Morphology: 15% English group presentation comparing "O" to "Othello": 15% (Group rhymes ...
-
Painful Pedicure So I got the pedicure I had intended on the other day. It was my first ever professional pedicure, other than the one that...
6 comments:
don't forget about the audio blog. not!!
I sensed something strange in the air!
Welcome home, you have to promise to keep updating. This is one of my favorite work distractions.
Welcome home Dean! We missed you!
Love, Autumn
Thanks guys.
You saying I stink or something Kelsey?
You don't wanna hear me sing Al?
Hehehe... Autumn LOVES me! Love you right back!
What the heck is wrong with blogger lately. I can hardly ever leave comments.
Dangit.
Anyway, must be me. It's working now. Huzzah.
I loved 2&7. Damn you Global. Damn you.
Welcome home Dean.
Hey Dean,
Far too long since we've talked. I'm glad to see you got back to Cowtown, It is the only hometown I know as well.
Talk to you soon, I hope.
Post a Comment