Just want to say "Good on ya!" to my friends that I've met along the way, that have gone home and gone travelling again.
I just got an email from my friend Nicklas in Sweden who got home in July/04 and said, "instead of dreaming it, do it! I'm flying back into Bangkok on Wednesday, on a one way ticket!".
My friend Emilie is somewhere in South America have another wild adventure, she went home in March/04 and left again in September or August. Hello my champignon.
I got another email from Marlene in Austria, my first travel buddy in SE Asia, she went home last Feb/04 and just spent two months in South America and is now back home.
To those of you with that itching under your feet to step on some foreign soil... OH! THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
I believe one of the main goals in life is to never get stuck in "The Waiting Place". If you succeed, you'll win 1000 mega points!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letters to my Mom - Part 1
Hi Mom, I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...
-
"Pardon me?" Dean : For what name please? Caller: Ummm... yes, I'd like Michael Jackson's phone number please? Dean : Ok, ...
-
Wednesday: Linguistics test on Morphology: 15% English group presentation comparing "O" to "Othello": 15% (Group rhymes ...
-
Painful Pedicure So I got the pedicure I had intended on the other day. It was my first ever professional pedicure, other than the one that...
No comments:
Post a Comment