Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm gonna be (Christchurch, New Zealand)

In about 7 hrs I'll be on a flight to Auckland, 3 hrs after landing I'll be on a flight to Singapore! I'm so excited to go back to Asia, leave this western world and its odd culture behind. Well, for a while anyway.

New Zealand's been a whirlwind tour and I can't even remember one town/city from the next. All I can say, as I did the other day, its beautiful, really is middle earth.

I had my last hot shower for who knows how long. I paid for my last expensive meal for a good 5 months. Tomorrow when I arrive in Singapore, I can probably throw away my jacket I bought here in N.Z. (for only 50 cents!!!! at a used clothing store) into the garbage bin, pity though casue I really like it. Oh well.

Hmm... what else will be my last for 2004??? My last expensive lots of things I guess; internet, hostels, tours, activities, souvenirs, etc, etc.


On another note, I hate trivia games, I suck at them. I just left my hostel pub because it sucked. This question and that question, I dunno.

Chasing Natalie and George

Natalie Cole and George Benson that is. Natalie was in Las Vegas last year when Jeremy and I went to see Gladys Knight (I love Gladys!!!!! Bless her soul, and her amazing voice), and Natalie was performing 2 weeks after we left. She was in Sydney 2 wks after we left, she was in Auckland 1 day after we left!!!

George Benson was in Sydney a month after we left and is going to be in Christchuch in about 2 wks.

All I can say is... Bugger!


Talk to you all from the other side.

No comments:

Letters to my Mom - Part 1

 Hi Mom,  I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...