Friday, September 12, 2003

Hi, thanks to Mike Carron, I've decided to use this website to post all my emails that I type during my one year trip. I leave in less than 5 weeks!! Its getting pretty exciting and at the same time its also kind of nerve racking. So many things to do! For those of you that don't know, when I return home, I won't have a home, not in a traditional sense anyway. My parents will be gone and retired in the Phillippines. No more home cooked meals for me. So anyway, in preparation for this, I need to wrap up all my belongings and take care of any outstanding issues.

Well that's all for me now, this is the first one so I'm just kinda testing out how this Blogger website works. I hope all of you reading this bookmark the site and check it out every now and then.

Talk to you soon,
Dean.

No comments:

Letters to my Mom - Part 1

 Hi Mom,  I'm here in Playa del Carmen, Mexico while Carlos and Isaac are in the Philippines. They visited Tita Girlie and everyone else...